You can have Breakfast Burritos using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burritos
- It’s 20 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 ounces of Crumbled Bacon or sausage.
- Prepare 12 of Large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 12 of American cheese slices.
- It’s 1-2 Cups of shredded cheese (anything works).
- Prepare of Foil squares.
Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Scramble your eggs and set aside to cool.
- Cook and crumble your bacon or sausage and set aside.
- Add your meat to your eggs and mix well. I used bacon..
- Add your shredded cheese once your eggs have cooled enough that mixing it with the eggs will not cause the cheese to melt. I used 1 1/2C mozzarella and 1/2C Cheddar..
- Lay out a foil square, one tortilla, and a slice of American cheese in the middle of your tortilla.
- Scoop 1/3 C of egg mixture into your tortilla..
- Fold your burrito up and set on a baking sheet while you continue the process with the remaining product..
- Once all of your burritos are rolled, stick in the oven at 500 (preheated). This is a double batch..
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is 165 for a softer outer tortilla and 25 minuets if you prefer a crisper outer shell like I do..