You can have Peasant Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peasant Tacos
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bok choi.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Butter/Oil.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare of Tortillas (duh).
Peasant Tacos instructions
- Throw beans in a pot with butter and spices over low-medium heat. Once simmering, add chopped bok choi and cover..
- While beans are cooking, shred chicken and coat with salsa then (if needed) heat in frying pan or oven..
- Once the beans and bok choi are cooked, turn off heat and warm tortillas..
- Top and bottom with sauce or dressing of choice- I made a chipotle ranch mayo with lime for these ;).